TGI Fridays℠ is an international chain focusing on casual dining, with over 1000 restaurants in 58 countries. Famous for fresh food and mouthwatering American classics, from appetizers perfect for sharing, to memorable burgers and delicious desserts. With the fun and friendly waiters and waitresses, we have become the ultimate destination for diners looking for something distinctive and different.
TGI Fridays℠ in Malaysia
The first TGI Fridays℠ in Malaysia opened in year 1994 at Life Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
- 1994 – TGI Fridays℠, Life Centre @ Kuala Lumpur
- 1995 - TGI Fridays℠, Section 14 @ Petaling Jaya
- 1996 - TGI Fridays℠, Subang Parade @ Subang Jaya
- 1997 - TGI Fridays℠, Wisma JOTIC @ Johor Bahru
- 2003 - TGI Fridays℠, 1 Utama Shopping Centre @ Bandar Utama
- 2004 - TGI Fridays℠, The Curve @ Mutiara Damansara
- 2006 - TGI Fridays℠, Queensbay Mall @ Penang
- 2007 - TGI Fridays℠, Pavilion @ Kuala Lumpur
- 2007 - TGI Fridays℠, Sunway Pyramid @ Bandar Sunway
- 2008 - TGI Fridays℠, Hartamas Shopping Centre @ Kuala Lumpur
- 2009 - TGI Fridays℠, IOI Mall @ Puchong
- 2009 - TGI Fridays℠, Wangsa Walk Mall @ Wangsa Maju
- 2009 - TGI Fridays℠, The Gardens @ Kuala Lumpur
- 2010 - TGI Fridays℠, Menara Hap Seng @ Kuala Lumpur
- 2011 - TGI Fridays℠, Alamanda Shopping Centre @ Putrajaya
- 2012 - TGI Fridays℠, Gurney Paragon @ Penang
- 2012 - TGI Fridays℠, Paradigm Mall @ Kelana Jaya
- 2012 - TGI Fridays℠, Setia City Mall @ Shah Alam
IT’S ALL STARTED IN 1965
TGI Fridays℠ opened opened its original New York City location in 1965, and it quickly became the place to mix and mingle. The name was perfect – whatever the day, every visit felt like Friday. Over the years, people have sought out Fridays℠ for authentic American food and drinks with exciting twists – like our famous Potato Skins, Jack Daniel’s® Grill, and Long Island Iced Tea.
Things have changed a lot since the beginning, and today Fridays is in 60 countries around the world. But we have never lost that “In here, it’s always Friday”® feeling!